We take into consideration various factors like page rank, anchor text, link location, website quality, and brand value, etc when we think of how much a link worth from a website.
And we need links to our website to get targeted traffic to our website from search engines.
So all links are not equal.
Links from high PR website with decent traffic will be much more than low PR website with a small amount of traffic.
The worth of a link varies from few dollars to thousands of dollars depending upon that website page rank, popularity, link quality, and its placement.
Various advertisers use these factors while they think of buying text links for their websites on targeted high PR blogs.
Now let’s talk about LinkWorth and how it helps various advertisers and publishers solve their motives.
What Is LinkWorth?
LinkWorth is a marketplace for buying and selling text links.
They have lots of products to fulfill various kinds of requirements from publishers and advertisers.
Bloggers are able to make money from their blogs selling text links in various ways on their blogs,
And advertisers are able to get high-quality backlinks and traffic for their website in the form of text links which ultimately help them generate more business from their websites.
LinkWorth has 11 products in total that advertisers and publishers can use as per their needs.
A brief introduction to all LinkWorth products
- LinkAds: Link Ads are normal text link ads that we use to place on our website and blog sidebars.
- LinkPost: Link Posts are Sponsored Reviews that we accept from advertisers on our blogs.
- LinkArt: With this product, advertisers send their articles with links to bloggers and website owners.
- LinkDir: With this product, advertisers’ website details will be submitted into hundreds of top-class directories from where they will get high-quality backlinks and thus will help improve their website search engine rankings.
- LinkWords: Link Words are in content pay per click ads like Kontera and Google Adsense. With this kind of advertising option, advertisers have to choose the websites and blogs where they want to show their ads and for which words their ads will be shown up.
- LinkInTxt: With this product, advertisers are able to buy in-text link ads. Advertisers need to decide the blogs and keywords for which they want to show their link ads.
- LinkBB: With this product, publishers host advertisers content with links on their websites. With this, advertisers write content around their products with links and once the publisher approves it, will go live on the publisher website.
- LinkSura: With this product, Single URL Rotating Ads or popularly known as SURA ads are shown on the publisher’s website. Publishers can show SURA ads on their website home page, selected pages or even an entire website.
- LinkMura: Link Mura are multiple URL rotating ads where advertisers are able to promote multiple URLs with various keywords on publishers’ websites.
- LinkPack: With Link Pack, advertisers place their link ads on multiple websites and blogs from the same publisher. Publishers having several websites in the same niche can make good money with the Link Pack advertising service.
- LinkPress: With Link Press, your press release will be distributed to major news websites including Reuters, MSNBS, and CNN. And your press release will be soon indexed by major search engines including Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
LinkWorth Use For Publishers (Bloggers Working As Partner)
We need to create a Partner account with LinkWorth to start earning money from our websites and blogs.
Your website or blog needs to be approved before you start getting make money online opportunities in your publisher account.
They are keeping a 50:50 revenue share with its partners (Publishers).
So for every money-making opportunity, you get with LinkWorth,
You will be paid half and the remaining half of the amount will go into the LinkWorth account.
But the good thing about selling text links with Link Worth is that you as a publisher can set your own pricing in all 11 product categories where you decide you sell text links on your websites and blogs.
Working as a publisher,
I have so far made hundreds of dollars with Link Worth even though I was not much active in using their marketplace.
Here is the list of some benefits you will get working as a publisher with Link Worth advertising website:
- Can easily monetize your websites and blogs with LinkWorth
- Get instant money making opportunities selling text link ads in different formats
- Lots of advertisers available, so you will be able to earn some money with this advertising network even though with small niche websites
- Your chances of making big money with them increase if you have a network of high-quality websites and blogs
- You will have full control over the pricing and content that is being posted on your websites
LinkWorth Use For Advertisers
You need to create an advertiser account on LinkWorth before start using their text link advertising services.
They accept payments from all major credit cards, company checks and bank transfer in case of advertisers, as all text ads are pre-paid.
Once you have an advertiser account on LinkWorth,
You can show your text links on top blogs and websites for driving targeted traffic and backlinks for your website.
LinkWorth has text link ads advertising options available in the form of 11 products as discussed above,
So you should be able to get text link ads of your choice quite easily with Link Worth.
Here is a brief summary of the benefits you will enjoy working as an affiliate with them:
- Able to increase website traffic, branding and search engine rankings.
- Can get links in the form of article directories, web directories, press releases, regular links, and paid reviews, etc.
- Option to advertise on best websites and blogs in your industry.
Working As An Affiliate With LinkWorth
All partners whose websites and blogs are accepted into the LinkWorth marketplace become eligible to work as an affiliate for them.
They have an attractive affiliate program where they are paying $50 for every new user you refer to who either spends (Advertiser) or earns (publisher) $100.
Apart from this, we will be getting a 5% lifetime commission from all users earnings and spending we send to Link Worth network.
As far as my earnings with LinkWorth as an affiliate are concerned,
I have so far earned $102.40 with them by sending quality advertisers with them.
Here is a screenshot showing my affiliate earnings amount with this text link advertising network:
Link Worth team used to send payments via Paypal, Check, MoneyBookers, Direct Deposit and Bank Transfer to all eligible publishers on the 10th of every month.
Minimum payout in most of the payment options is $100 except from Paypal and Money Bookers where the minimum payout is $25 only.
So LinkWorth is a Win-Win situation for both the advertiser and publisher as they are to make more money from their websites and blogs using the LinkWorth marketplace.
Click here to create an advertiser or publisher (Partner) account with LinkWorth.
Hope this article helped you.
If you have any further query then simply comment on the comment section and don’t forget to share this article with your friends on social media.