Google Adsense is the king of all affiliate programs.
So, whenever new Bloggers create a Blog,
Other Bloggers recommends using Google Adsense to make money online genuinely.
New bloggers do many mistakes to get an Adsense account to be approved.
And If you are of them then I have good news for you!
And that is, I have an easy method to get Google AdSense approval fast.
Now after getting Adsense Account,
The problems occur and that is, low CPC, RPM, and revenue with Adsense Ads.
Adsense is the best CPC advertising program that pays the fantastic price and delivers highly relevant Ads.
Getting Adsense account is relatively easy for bloggers than Placing Adsense Ads where they want.
I am an Adsense Publisher since 2010 and through these years I read and learned a lot about Adsense.
In this article, I am going to reveal how I place Adsense Ads,
Almost anywhere in the WordPress Blog.
Though I employed various methods for placing Ad tags,
One method which proved to be much easier for controlling Ads Placement is using a WordPress Plugin called Ad Injection.
Why go for Ad Injection?
Ad Injection offers a variety of options with a very neat and understandable UI.
Find some of its features below.
It has four Ad Placements
- Top Ad – Ads below the Post Title
- Random Ad – Ads in between the post based on Post length
- Bottom Ad – At the end of the post
- Footer Ad – Above the Footer (Below comment form)
Ads can be enabled/ disabled based on the type of content (Page, Post, Home page, etc).
Ad Injection WordPress Plugin Features
- The number of Ads can be automatically adjusted based on post length.
- Filter Ads based on Post Categories, Tags and Authors.
- Ads can be enabled/disabled based on the postage.
- Ability to rotate Ads. It can be used for the A/B test.
- No need to add any CSS for aligning Ads. Ads can be easily aligned, floated by inbuilt options.
- Advanced Ad Injection Text widget can be used to place Ads on the sidebar with various filters like post type, categories, tags, etc.
- Ads can be previewed by Admins before implementing it.
Install and Manage Ad Injection Plugin
Go to Dashboard >> Plugins >> Add New and search for the term “Ad Injection“.
Install the first plugin in the result and enable it.
To manage Ads Go to Dashboard >> Settings >> Ad Injection.
Placing Adsense Ads in between the post
Placing Ads in between post is incredibly simple with Ad Injection.
You need to place the Ad tags inside the Random Ad field under Advert settings.
Similarly, you can find fields for other Ad sections also.
You can control the Ad placement and number of Ads based on post length.
You can see the settings below Ad placement settings.
Other Creative Ways to use Ad Injection
Apart from Ads, you can also use Ad injection for various other tasks such as
- To place custom Newsletter/ Optin form
- Announcements on particular post categories and tags.
- To restrict Social media banners and buttons to certain post types. Like making it Visible on the Home page only.
Ad Injection is pretty useful but it has some drawbacks.
For example, you can not place Ads above the header or after the primary menu.
In such a case, you need to register a new widget area where you want to show up the Ad and then you can use the Ad Injection Text Widget.
Since I use the Genesis Framework,
I am quite comfortable with the codes for registering new widgets.
Few words for Bloggers,
Every Blogger wants to increase website traffic Instantly and SEO is The best solution for it.
If you are not using SEO friendly WordPress themes,
Then I recommend to use them for your Profits.
And, You can also check these the best SEO WordPress Adsense themes.
If you are using Yoast SEO WordPress plugin then you Must Configure It Correctly.
Have you ever used Ad Injection?
If not, Will you try this Plugin now? or Have you found any other plugin much interesting than this one?
Let’s have a chat right below.