Most bloggers don’t understand why Interlink and interlinking are important to rank better in Google search results.
In this panda world,
You must be focusing on targeting the right keywords to interlink the professional way and to reap the rewards from the search engines.
There are many factors to increase website traffic, website ranking and One of them is Interlink.
Interlink refers to hyperlinks between documents belonging to the same or a similar corpus or content category.
If you link your existing blog post to an Anchor text,
Linking to your old blog posts is called interlinking.
Most new bloggers don’t do interlinking right,
Thus they can’t drive more traffic to their old posts.
They’ll bury them without boosting their search traffic to those old blog posts.
When you’re interlinking the right way,
You can bring more search traffic to your related keywords and can make a better impact on the readers too.
Because most readers will love reading additional references when they’re searching for something.
- Bring you more traffic from search engines: You can certainly drive more traffic from the search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc when you’re interlinking to specific pages on your own blog.
- Rank better for the desired keywords: Always use ‘anchored texts’ on your interlinks to rank high for your desired keywords. Do you know that you can rank higher in the search engine results for those keywords which are linked with the ‘targeted anchor texts’? Yes.. you can make use of anchor texts within your links to get more results for your targeted keywords.
- Pass link juice to old posts: Next time when the page rank updates roll out, check out your own blog posts, the pages which are linked more often will get a high PR. That means you have the ability to create your OWN page rank for your blog posts by interlinking!
- Increase page views: No doubt, you can bring more page views from interlinking. When people find interesting reading your articles, they’ll surely consider clicking on the interlinks to read further. This way you can get more page views and thus low bounce rates for your blog.
- Make search engines crawl each & every page: Search engine crawlers always love fresh content. When you’re often interlinking to your old blog posts, you’re making them crawl each and every blog post in your blog. This way you can bring more search traffic in the long run.
So, How To Interlink The Right Way To Bring More Traffic?
Here are the top ways to interlink your blog posts like professional Bloggers and Web Developers.
Put Your Links At The Beginning Of The Articles
Do you know the ONE simple secret to rank better in the search engines from your links?
Using the links at the beginning of the post!
Yes, search engine crawlers will love those links which are right under the meta description and head tags.
I.E. the beginning of your article.
When you want to rank high for the desired keywords…
Make use of this simple tactic to rank high.
Always interlink the relevant posts at the beginning of your article.
There are few WordPress plugins out there to interlink your blog posts.
Make use of them to interlink your next blog posts.
- WordPress insights plugin: You can better interlink to your pages, images or videos using this plugin. Insights allow you to do all this using a dynamic AJAX interface which loads the relevant information to your post in just within a few seconds of time.
- SEO smart link plugin: This is also one of the best WordPress plugins to interlink your blog posts like a pro. This plugin can automatically link keywords and phrases in your posts and comments with corresponding blog posts, pages, etc.
- SEO Internal Links plugin: It provides automatic SEO internal links for your site, keyword lists, no-follow, etc. This way you can interlink the professional way every time you’re interlinking to your old blog posts.
Make Use Of Related Posts
You must be using either related post thumbnails plugin or reference to related blog posts on your blog to better interlink to your old posts.
One thing you should consider here is the relevancy of the interlinking.
It’s not a big deal to interlink like a pro,
But it does take some practice.
In the beginning,
You may find it a bit hard to interlink to your old blog posts,
But you’ll certainly manage to interlink better when you’re practicing it more.
You must know your related posts to the current post you’re writing.
This way you’ll have more idea of what you’re talking about and you can easily create better interlinks for each and every post.
Over to you
Do you interlink your blog posts?
Which Plugins Are you Using to Interlink your Blog Articles?
Please comments below in the comments sections and If you have any query then please don’t hesitate to ask.
I hope you like this Article ad Please do share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Linked and Other Social Media.