Flipkart does not only allow you to invest money on any type of item you want.
But even it also allows you to earn money online.
Yes, you read it right.
I made approx Rs 50,000 in last 30 days from Flipkart affiliate while playing around it.
And, you can also see the proof via my earning screenshot.
Like me, You can also earn money from Flipkart without investing any single penny of money from your pocket.
You can earn unlimited money.
That’s not joke.
That’s not a scam.
That’s the reality.
So, Do you want to earn money from Flipkart?
In this article, I am gonna reveal my secret strategies to make huge amount of money from Flipkart.
And, that you can replicate to make money from Flipkart affiliate for yourself.
So, Are you excited?
Do you want to know my secret strategies?
Well, There are two main ways to earn money from Flipkart.
- First one is being a seller and
- the another one is being a affiliate publisher.
Become a Seller on Flipkart
If you own a business or want to start a business and have something to sale then you should put it on Flipkart.
If you do so, Flipkart will work as your virtual shop to sale your own product over the internet.
You can set your own price for your product.
And the best thing about Flipkart is, You don’t have to spend any amount of money to promote your product.
Flipkart will manage all the advertising.
To become a seller on Flipkart, You don’t need to be a big brand.
Any individual can become a seller by just completing their simple form and providing some documents.
Click here to register on Flipkart as a seller and then just provide all information related to the product you want to sale on Flipkart.
Once done, the Flipkart team will check your application manually for seller account approval.
And once your application is approved, you can list your products on Flipkart and make sales to earn profits.
Become Affiliate of Flipkart
If you don’t have any business and don’t have products to sale then this option is best for you.
When you become an affiliate, You simply help Flipkart to make more money by giving some targeted traffic to their site.
And for this, You get some % of commissions from Flipkart depending the on product price and category.
The commission percentage can be found in your affiliate account under commission tab.
Usually, it ranges from 1% to 15% of the selling price.
Click here to register on Flipkart as an affiliate and then simply click on “Register” button.
- This affiliate account can’t be used to purchase anything from Flipkart.
- It can only be used to earn commissions and make money from Flipkart.
Once clicked on the register button, You will be redirected to another page asking to fill the required details like Email address, password and agree the T&C.
Once done, Just click on “Register” button.
Now you will be asked to fill in your Contact Details like Address, Phone Number, Website Information and Payment method.
If you don’t have a website then don’t worry!
- Just go to Blogger.com and create a free website or
- simply go to WordPress.com and create a free website.
Once done, simply click on the “Save Changes” button in the bottom of the page.
And, That’s It!
Your Flipkart affiliate account is ready to earn money.
Steps to make money from Flipkart Affiliate Program
Well, I am not gonna show you here that how to generate your affiliate links and all that kind of stuff.
Because I know, you are already smart enough.
And, I don’t wanna waste your time for this easy kind of steps.
But still, If you want to know about that then just simply go to my another Flipkart guide.
Now let’s move on to the first step.
Once you have your own Flipkart affiliate account, The next step should be the research work.
Most of the Flipkart affiliate member doesn’t do these kinds of work.
Because they think, These are the waste of time.
But the reality is, Research work is very important to achieve real success in this field.
So, don’t underestimate the power of research work.
To achieve the maximum success, You should always choose the right categories on which you want to focus.
Decide whether you want to promote all Flipkart categories or You want to focus only on some of them.
I don’t recommend you to go with all Flipkart categories.
Just concentrate on those categories which you are really interested in and have some knowledge about it.
Below are some tips that will help you to decide which categories you should go with to generate a decent amount of money from Flipkart affiliate program.
Just take a look at these tips.
- Choose those categories of products which you will be most comfortable while promoting.
- Choose those categories of products which suits your skills.
- Choose categories of products according to your expertise level.
Once you have decided which categories you want to promote and work with, You have successfully completed your research work. So,
- How will you decide which categories you want to promote?
- Have I missed anything here?
Just comment on the comment section.
We will be happy to see you in the comment section.
Before continue, Keep in mind, To maximize your Flipkart affiliate earning potential, You will have to invest in some resources.
Are you ready?
A blog can help you to reach out to the maximum buyers which result in maximum sales and earning potential too.
Keep in mind, I am not talking about free blogs.
The free blog looks unprofessional and most of the person can identify them easily.
Think once, Will purchase any product that is recommended by ugly looking unprofessional free blogs which doesn’t have any Authority?
Off course, Not.
Even, Search engines like Google will not allow these blogs to rank high in the search result.
I recommend you to create a self-hosted WordPress blog.
That will not only help you to make money from Flipkart affiliate.
Even It will open thousands of doors that will help you to become a millionaire.
If you have any question or doubt then you can comment on the comment section below the article end.
Once your blog is ready, you need to start posting content on your blog related to the product categories you have chosen.
Now just take a look at these important points while doing that.
- Write articles which are trending.
- Keep yourself up to date about the popular products on Flipkart in your category and write about them.
- Write about guidance, suggestion or reviews.
- Compare products within the same niche with a clear winner.
- Add product affiliate banner under your post.
At last, Start promoting your blog that will help you to drive traffic to your blog and that traffic may convert into your product buyers.
More traffic, More Buyers and Off course, More profit.
This is another important step that is also ignored by many Flipkart affiliate member like the first step – research work.
But, If you really want to earn consistent income from your Flipkart affiliate account then you should not ignore this step.
There are a few points that you should take seriously while monitoring the results.
You may be thinking, It is a waste of time.
But that’s not really true.
It can help you a lot to earn huge money from Flipkart affiliate program.
- Keep track of your blog visitors.
- Know where they are coming from.
- Which traffic platform is converting well in product sale.
- Which article is converting well in product sale?
- Which type of articles your visitors are visiting most of the time.
- Which type of articles is getting more shares?
These are the simple points but they can make a dramatic change in your Flipkart affiliate earnings.
They can provide you so much information about your visitor interactions.
And, can help you to build a good relationship with your readers.
When you build a good relationship with your visitors, they start trusting on you.
And, that increase your sales.
And off course, Your Flipkart earnings.
So what do you think?
My Flipkart Affiliate Success Mantras
There are a few more tips that will help you to quickly start making money from Flipkart affiliate program.
These are the mantras that work for me to generate a good income from Flipkart.
And Of course, They will help you too.
So Don’t miss the chance to boost your Flipkart affiliate income.
- Don’t go with the multi-niche blog. Just go with a Single niche blog that is focused on single category only.
- If you can invest money then simply run Google or Facebook Pay Per Click (PPC) ads for your blog.
- Reviews articles have a higher chance to convert in affiliate sales so make sure you have some review articles on your blog.
- The most popular concept that many companies use to make huge affiliate income is, By creating a price comparison website where people can compare the price of a product from various vendors like Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal, etc.
- Create a coupon & discount website, Where you provide discounts coupons to the audience who is looking for it.
- Focus on building an email subscriber list. These are the visitors who trust you.
- To achieve high ROI, Concentrate on SEO (search engine optimization) tactics.
- Increase Authority of your blog.
- Get some high-quality backlinks from Authoritative sites.
- Run Paid Promotions for your blog during festival seasons.
Now you know all my secrets strategies that I use to earn money from Flipkart affiliate program. So,
- What do you think about it?
- Have I missed any important points here?
- Do you want to suggest anything here for this article?
This article can be very tricky but to keep it simple, I haven’t used the typical words and my complicated strategies.
If the above tips don’t work for you then simply comment on the comment section and I will help you to boost your Flipkart affiliate earnings.
Have a good luck and don’t forget to share this article with your friends on social media.